Goddess of Healing - Roman Coin Necklaces - 5 Styles
Ancient Roman Goddess of Healing Coin Necklaces - 5 Styles
The coin depicts the Roman Goddess of Healing Salus, who was the goddess of health, well-being, welfare and prosperity. Later, she also became the protector of personal health. Marcus Aurelius is on the reverse. The coin was minted in Rome in 177AD. This coin is a cast replica of an original coin, which I own.
1. Sterling silver coin accented with a white sapphire set in 14k gold and 18k gold bail. 20" sterling silver cable chain.
2. Sterling silver coin accented with three 18k gold balls and an 18k gold bail. 20" sterling silver cable chain.
3. 18k gold wrapped coin. 20" sterling silver cable chain.
4. Sterling silver coin on an 18" sterling silver rolo chain.
5. 14k gold coin on an 18" 14k gold long & short chain.
Prices vary based on style.